Welcome To Where To Dance Nashville
Bring the dance community of nashville closer together. We are excited to announce that we have upgraded our platform to provide you the user with a better experience.
Whether you're living Nashville, new to town, or just visiting ... If you're looking for a great place to go dancing, then you have arrived at the right source!
Where to Dance Nashville lists all types of current dance events being held in the Nashville Metro and surrounding areas. We provide you with all the details you need, including dates, times, cover charges, and a Google Map to get you there. You will also find helpful information such as the type of dance event and the many dance venues who offer lessons prior to the dance event.
Whether you are an experienced dancer, a first time explorer, or you feel you have two left feet, Where to Dance Nashville provides you all the information you need in order to have a great time out on the town!
It's time to get started!!! Dancing your way through Nashville is only moments away!
NEWS - Dance event promoters now have new tools to help them promote their events and and keep the dance community up to date as possible. Easily submit your dance events by type including dances, classes, workshop, performances, and competitions. All submission features are free to promoters.
We cover all kinds of dance events:
- Country: Two-Step, Line Dancing, Western Dance
- Latin: Salsa, Bachata, Merenge, Rumba, Mambo
- Swing: East Coast, West Coast, Lindy Hop, Blues Dance, Balboa
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Jive, Quick Step
- Performance Dance: Jazz, Modern Dance, Tap, Ballet, Flamenco, Tango
And many others .... Regardless of whether you are into the East Coast Swing, Latin Dances, Ballroom, or the Country Two-Step, Where to Dance Nashville is here to help you find the type of event you enjoy the most, and then direct you to it with all the information you need to have a fabulous time!
Featured Dances, Performances and Competitions
Featured Classes and Workshops
- The Beginner Tango Series is a 6-week class series suitable for brand new beginners who have never danced Argentine Tango…Read More
- The class will cater to multiple levels from absolute beginners to more advanced levels, and individual attention will be provided…Read More
- Developed by Louis van Amstel and taught by Jeremy Gatlin, this class will have you practicing your dance moves and…Read More
- Come learn some basics in two dances each week (30 minutes on each). Here's the line-up for the month: Aug.…Read More
- Join us for Salsa lessons whether you are a Beginner, new to Salsa or you already know the basics....we can…Read More
- Great music, fun beaets, and a fun workout make Brazilian Zouk a great new dance to come out and learn. This class is…Read More
- Intermediate Quickstep w/Connie Baker (must have some knowledge of this dance)Read More
- This two classes offer a great way to develop your salsa dancing skills very quickly. Start with Salsa 101, an…Read More