Welcome To Where To Dance Nashville
Bring the dance community of nashville closer together. We are excited to announce that we have upgraded our platform to provide you the user with a better experience.
Whether you're living Nashville, new to town, or just visiting ... If you're looking for a great place to go dancing, then you have arrived at the right source!
Where to Dance Nashville lists all types of current dance events being held in the Nashville Metro and surrounding areas. We provide you with all the details you need, including dates, times, cover charges, and a Google Map to get you there. You will also find helpful information such as the type of dance event and the many dance venues who offer lessons prior to the dance event.
Whether you are an experienced dancer, a first time explorer, or you feel you have two left feet, Where to Dance Nashville provides you all the information you need in order to have a great time out on the town!
It's time to get started!!! Dancing your way through Nashville is only moments away!
NEWS - Dance event promoters now have new tools to help them promote their events and and keep the dance community up to date as possible. Easily submit your dance events by type including dances, classes, workshop, performances, and competitions. All submission features are free to promoters.
We cover all kinds of dance events:
- Country: Two-Step, Line Dancing, Western Dance
- Latin: Salsa, Bachata, Merenge, Rumba, Mambo
- Swing: East Coast, West Coast, Lindy Hop, Blues Dance, Balboa
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Jive, Quick Step
- Performance Dance: Jazz, Modern Dance, Tap, Ballet, Flamenco, Tango
And many others .... Regardless of whether you are into the East Coast Swing, Latin Dances, Ballroom, or the Country Two-Step, Where to Dance Nashville is here to help you find the type of event you enjoy the most, and then direct you to it with all the information you need to have a fabulous time!
Featured Dances, Performances and Competitions
- 8:00 - Group Classes (Beginner Salsa & Intermediate Bachata) / 9:00 - Open Dance - theme is Prom Night, so dress accordingly if…Read More
- 7:00 - Group Class (Beginner & Intermediate Night Club) / 8:00 - Open Swing & Country Dance / snacks & soda provided;…Read More
- If you can't get enough of the 'more traditional' ballroom, this one is definitely for you! Different from our Saturday…Read More
- 7:00 - Beginner Cha Cha with Kami & Mark / Intermediate Cha Cha with Connie / 8:00 - Open Social Dance (all the…Read More
- Friends, we're no longer in a barn but that doesn't mean we're letting go of our traditional annual dance, and…Read More
- Join us for another great Havana Nights Salsa Party at 404 Bar & Grill. We will be playing the hottest…Read More
Featured Classes and Workshops
- This class will cover the first three patterns of the six major dances, two dances per class. May 6th: …Read More
- It's Foxtrot this month, so join Connie as she teaches new moves and sharpens your technique.Read More
- Created by Louis Van Amstel (Dancing With The Stars) and taught by Jeremy Gatlin, you'll get a cardio workout while…Read More
- Learn some new hustle moves with Connie!Read More
- Created by Louis von Amstel (Dancing with the Stars) and taught by Jeremy Gatlin, it's a great way to practice…Read More