Welcome To Where To Dance Nashville
Bring the dance community of nashville closer together. We are excited to announce that we have upgraded our platform to provide you the user with a better experience.
Whether you're living Nashville, new to town, or just visiting ... If you're looking for a great place to go dancing, then you have arrived at the right source!
Where to Dance Nashville lists all types of current dance events being held in the Nashville Metro and surrounding areas. We provide you with all the details you need, including dates, times, cover charges, and a Google Map to get you there. You will also find helpful information such as the type of dance event and the many dance venues who offer lessons prior to the dance event.
Whether you are an experienced dancer, a first time explorer, or you feel you have two left feet, Where to Dance Nashville provides you all the information you need in order to have a great time out on the town!
It's time to get started!!! Dancing your way through Nashville is only moments away!
NEWS - Dance event promoters now have new tools to help them promote their events and and keep the dance community up to date as possible. Easily submit your dance events by type including dances, classes, workshop, performances, and competitions. All submission features are free to promoters.
We cover all kinds of dance events:
- Country: Two-Step, Line Dancing, Western Dance
- Latin: Salsa, Bachata, Merenge, Rumba, Mambo
- Swing: East Coast, West Coast, Lindy Hop, Blues Dance, Balboa
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Jive, Quick Step
- Performance Dance: Jazz, Modern Dance, Tap, Ballet, Flamenco, Tango
And many others .... Regardless of whether you are into the East Coast Swing, Latin Dances, Ballroom, or the Country Two-Step, Where to Dance Nashville is here to help you find the type of event you enjoy the most, and then direct you to it with all the information you need to have a fabulous time!
Featured Dances, Performances and Competitions
- 7:00-8:00: Beginner & Intermediate Foxtrot Group Class / 8:00-10:30: Social Dancing (ballroom, Latin, and swing) / Refreshments providedRead More
- Join us for another great Havana Nights Salsa Party at 404 Bar & Grill. We will be playing the hottest…Read More
- Swingin’ Tuesdays is a weekly dance night for all levels of dancers! We encourage and see a wide variety of…Read More
- 7:00 - Beginner Night Club w/Kami / Intermediate Night Club w/Connie --- 8:00 - Social Dance (music for all the ballroom, Latin, and…Read More
- 7:00 - Beginner & Intermediate Group Class --- 8:00 - Social Dance --- Snacks & sodas providedRead More
Featured Classes and Workshops
- f you are new to salsa, this class is designed with you in mind. Each week, we will review the…Read More
- Salsa 201 is for those who have already mastered their cross body leads and right hand turns, and want to…Read More
- A great way to get started, this class will cover the first three patterns of the six major dances, two…Read More
- 30 minutes each on two different dances - February 4th: Tango & Rumba / February 11th: Waltz & Cha Cha …Read More
- The Art of Wrapping LegsFor Adv. Beginners and upMondays, 7:00PM-8:00PM for 6 weeksStarting Monday, January 26thCOST: $12 per class or…Read More
- Advanced American Viennese WaltzRead More
- Intermediate Bolero Group ClassRead More
- Intermediate dancers - come work on your bolero. Continued for a second month!Read More
- Come check out the popular fitness class created by Louis van Amstel of Dancing With The Stars. It's fitness and…Read More