Welcome To Where To Dance Nashville
Bring the dance community of nashville closer together. We are excited to announce that we have upgraded our platform to provide you the user with a better experience.
Whether you're living Nashville, new to town, or just visiting ... If you're looking for a great place to go dancing, then you have arrived at the right source!
Where to Dance Nashville lists all types of current dance events being held in the Nashville Metro and surrounding areas. We provide you with all the details you need, including dates, times, cover charges, and a Google Map to get you there. You will also find helpful information such as the type of dance event and the many dance venues who offer lessons prior to the dance event.
Whether you are an experienced dancer, a first time explorer, or you feel you have two left feet, Where to Dance Nashville provides you all the information you need in order to have a great time out on the town!
It's time to get started!!! Dancing your way through Nashville is only moments away!
NEWS - Dance event promoters now have new tools to help them promote their events and and keep the dance community up to date as possible. Easily submit your dance events by type including dances, classes, workshop, performances, and competitions. All submission features are free to promoters.
We cover all kinds of dance events:
- Country: Two-Step, Line Dancing, Western Dance
- Latin: Salsa, Bachata, Merenge, Rumba, Mambo
- Swing: East Coast, West Coast, Lindy Hop, Blues Dance, Balboa
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Jive, Quick Step
- Performance Dance: Jazz, Modern Dance, Tap, Ballet, Flamenco, Tango
And many others .... Regardless of whether you are into the East Coast Swing, Latin Dances, Ballroom, or the Country Two-Step, Where to Dance Nashville is here to help you find the type of event you enjoy the most, and then direct you to it with all the information you need to have a fabulous time!
Featured Dances, Performances and Competitions
- If you want more traditional ballroom (less variety of other dances), this is for you. With no class, there's full…Read More
Featured Classes and Workshops
- This fitness class, based on Latin dance moves (created by Louis Van Amstel of DWTS), gives you a workout while…Read More
- Would you be interested in learning the Samba/Afro fusion piece that Odigene choreographed? Would you be interested in performing it…Read More
- We are so excited to be bringing this amazing dance to Nashville! These classes are designed to build a good…Read More
- Come learn some basics in two dances each week (30 minutes on each). Here's the lineup: 1st: Tango & Rumba…Read More
- Join us for Salsa lessons whether you are a Beginner, new to Salsa or you already know the basics....we can…Read More
- Work on your Quickstep moves and technique. Since this is a more advanced dance, you must already familiar with it.Read More
- This two classes offer a great way to develop your salsa dancing skills very quickly. Start with Salsa 101, an…Read More